- 3D scan the old part and print the part you need
- Download existing 3D design plans to your computer and print the part you need
- Create the 3D design plan on your computer and print the part you need
Inventors, engineers, musicians, designers, artists, movie producers, medical scientists, and manufacturers have been using 3D printing for many years to determine if an idea will work, making a three-dimensional object first for a fraction of the cost and time. Now, 3D printing is available for anyone to make anything at anytime.
3D printing skills are highly sought, in great demand, and can provide significant sources of income.
If you can imagine it, you can make it! You can create answers for social and health problems!
- A child was born without an arm—you can 3D print an arm for that child
- Flooding caused the loss of many homes—you can 3D print houses for your community
- You have a friend who is blind—you can make art “visible” through 3D printing
- Children in your village don’t have games and toys—you can 3D print ways to play
3D printing allows you to use futuristic-like technology to produce objects in a way that was impossible just a few years ago. At 3D Africa, you will learn skills to create 3D printing design plans, scan objects, and create and print products that can be sold locally, in online markets, and across the world. 3D printing skills will create new sources of income, many entrepreneurial businesses, and employment opportunities. Join us now!
3D Africa Classes
What Will You Invent?